Risk factors for pecking
- Nervousness related to genetics
- Density and group size too high
- Light intensity too high
- Type and color of lighting
- Bad ambient conditions
Bad maintenance / development of the courses.
Several trials conducted by Itavi show that enriching the environment of laying hens and even in the young stage allows:
- A decrease in mortality
- To circumvent the stress of animals
- Optimization of the use of the environment
Rumiluz is recommended in risk situations, for:
- Bring extra fiber into the diet of laying hens
- Contribute to the enrichment of the environment
Setting up small balls from the stage chick to get used.